Pollutri CH (€ 240.000) - Cod ACH1137
Villa + Camper in the green countryside a short distance from the sea.
In a beautiful and lush resort of Pollutri, a villa on one level with a possibility of raising is not for sale.
The villa, built in 1995, is composed of entrance, living room, kitchen, closet, two bathrooms, two bedrooms, porch, a shed and a storage room. The villa is surrounded by a well-kept garden and enjoys an enviable view.
Surfaces: tool storage 20 sq m, garage (carport) 41 sq m, home approx. 100 sq m, attic approx. 100 sq m with minimum height 60 cm and maximum height 2 meters, porch 30 sq m, garden 1718 sq m
Price: € 240000 including all the contents of the villa, the camper in the garden and garden equipment.
Energy Class C (energy data available)
Features: anti-seismic structure, 2 solar panels for hot water production, porch with three awnings, white lacquered PVC frames with triple glazing, mosquito nets, shutters, railings, armored door, electric gate, alarm and video surveillance, shower and barbecue in the garden , well, portable air conditioner, pellet stove. Possibility of raising the attic floor and creating another housing plan.
Households: water, electricity, LPG heating; municipal sewer connection
Distances: 8 km from the Adriatic sea Casalbordino lido; skiing in Pizzoferrato 63 km; 9 km from the highway; 2,5 km from the town center; 290 km from Rome Airport; 60 km from Pescara Airport
Pollutri rises among the hills of the Middle Vastese, in the province of Chieti. This characteristic village combines architecture, history and nature. Its origins date back, in all probability, to the 500 after Christ, but some archaeological finds testify that the territory was already inhabited in pre-Roman times. The history of the small town, which has just over two thousand inhabitants, can be breathed at every step. The heart of Pollutri is the fortified village in the highest part of the country, with arcades, passages, stairways, alleys. If the facades of the houses were modernized between the seventeenth and nineteenth centuries, cellars and basements retain an ancient, mysterious and fascinating identity. In addition to observing the beauties of the fortified village, visiting Pollutri means admiring many examples of ancient Christian architecture. In Piazza della Chiesa stands the church of the Santissimo Salvatore, dating back to the 14th century. Abbot Pacichelli, in 1703, also spoke of the existence of a cuspidated bell tower. Currently the church has a neo-Romanesque facade. In ancient times there was also the monastery of San Barbato, founded in 1015, of which the original fountain was found. The remains of the Church of Santa Lucia, a possession of San Barbato, are also visible, in whose vicinity were found fictile votive fragments dating back to the III-I century BC